WeissBioTech GmbH, founded in 2002, develops, produces and markets biotechnology & fermentation derived products such as enzymes, yeast and processing aids for the production of bioethanol, alcohol, beer, fruit & vegetable juices, wine and starch processing. In October 2019 WeissBioTech will move to the new production facility in the Gross-Gerau region and the successful applicant will be based at this location. WeissBioTech provides an exciting work environment and has two vacancies at the new production facility for Production Operators (f/m/d).
The position calls for a strong understanding of the production of food additives, ingredients and processing aids. Efficient execution of the complete production process operation and warehousing as well as goods receipt and dispatch is required. Hygiene standards are extremely high, so all safety, ISO-, FSSC (Food Safety Systems), Kosher & Halal norms need to be strictly followed and complied to. The candidate works in a small production team under the direction of the Production Manager and accurately follows the various stages of product manufacturing. Part of the tasks are in warehousing such as the receipt of goods, order preparation and the dispatch of goods. The candidate will be required to work independently and must be willing to accept a variety of tasks depending on the production requirements.
• Execute the production operations (manufacturing, distribution, reception & shipping of goods)
• Produce orders according to the specifications & production protocol on instruction by Production Manager
• Visual inspection to ensure the quality of the finished products and its packaging
• Execute the requested tasks accurately and efficiently
• Report any deviations in the production process, raw materials and or packaging materials
• Completed vocational training preferably as Chemical Production Technician or equivalent industrial training
• Several years experience in working in a food or food ingredient producing plant preferred
• Comply with the hygiene, safety, ISO, Food Safety, IFS, HACCP, Kosher & Halal programs
• Forklift driving licence
• Good written and verbal communication skills in German and the English language
We offer a challenging and multifaceted fulltime-employment opportunity (40 hours/week) in a growing company in new and modern premises. The team-orientated and cooperative atmosphere is complemented with attractive retirement program and the possibility to participate actively in shaping our future.
Please send your application together with your desired starting date and salary expectations to: email@example.com