Information on handling SARS-CoV-2 at BRAIN
Dear Customers, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
we want to briefly update you on how BRAIN is dealing with the situation imposed on public life in Germany during the Corona pandemic.
BRAIN has installed an in-house Corona task force to coordinate procedural and infrastructural measures. These measures are intended to safeguard staff health whilst minimizing knock-on effects of the Corona measures on our running programs.
The following measures were taken:
- We are temporarily reducing direct contacts with external parties as much as possible.
- Moreover, we have adapted our working environment to increase physical distance between staff members.
- We have also extended office hours to allow staff to work and rest in intervals which increases "social distance" and therefore risk of infections.
- Employees that can work from home are doing so.
Preventive measures towards external persons:
- At our location in Zwingenberg, Germany, only urgently required visits by external persons (e.g. craftsmen or suppliers) are currently permitted.
- Ideally, the delivery of goods takes place out in the open.
- Trade fairs, visits and business trips are currently cancelled.
Nobody can predict what will happen in the next days and weeks, yet we think we have taken the necessary steps to ensure our joint project / program continues to be executed on time. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will adapt to changing circumstances.
We at BRAIN are determined to deliver the service and quality you rightfully expect from us, also in these challenging times.
If you have specific questions, please contact email@example.com.