ESG – Corporate Governance
Principles and policies defining Brain AG´s responsible operations
- We comply with all statutory corporate governance regulations as well as the recommendations of the German Corporate Governance Code (DCGK, exceptions specified and justified in the statement of conformity.
- BRAIN AG Code of Conduct
- BRAIN’s Privacy Statement
- BRAIN’s Disclosure Policy
- Quality, health and safety policy
- Financial responsibility: BRAIN’s operations produce added value to different stakeholders in the countries we operate. Financial benefits are shared between, among others, suppliers, personnel, owners and the public sector.
- Internal compliance: qualified internal compliance officer, permanent risk assessment, audit committee, internal audit team and risk reporting.
- Monthly reporting and audit meetings with the subsidiaries.
- Member of these associations: BIODeutschland, DECHEMA, IWBio, VCI.
BRAIN AG’s most important responsibility themes: healthy and natural; product safety; responsible business conduct; workplace safety.