The BRAIN Group’s proprietary BioArchive offers access to an immense variety of new biological solutions for sustainable industrial processes and ingredients. The BioArchive encompasses microorganisms, natural compounds, fractions obtained from edible plant material, metagenome and enzyme libraries,as well as complete metabolic paths including previously uncultivable organisms. The company is continuously expanding this unique, dynamic “toolbox of nature”.
BRAIN Group’s industry leading collection of natural resources and metagenome libraries:
- MetXtraTM: unique in silico enzyme selection (Biocatalysts)
- ABEL®: Activity-Based Expression Libraries (BRAIN)
- LIL®: Large-Insert Libraries (BRAIN)
- METAGENOM®: substantial metagenome libraries (BRAIN)
- CompActives®: easily scalable compounds for bioactivity screenings (BRAIN)
- MEGx: world’s most sustainable collection of purified natural products, isolated from plants (MEGxp) and microorganisms (MEGxm) (AnalytiCon Discovery)