The BRAIN Biotech Group’s proprietary bioarchive offers access to an immense variety of new biological solutions for sustainable industrial processes and ingredients. The BRAIN BioArchive encompasses microorganisms, natural compounds, fractions obtained from edible plant material, metagenome and enzyme libraries, as well as complete metabolic paths including previously uncultivable organisms. The company is continuously expanding this unique, dynamic “nature´s toolbox”.
The BRAIN Biotech bioarchive is an industry leading collection of natural resources and metagenome libraries.
- MetXtraTM: unique in silico enzyme selection (Biocatalysts)
- ABEL®: Activity-Based Expression Libraries (BRAIN Biotech AG)
- LIL®: Large-Insert Libraries (BRAIN Biotech AG)
- METAGENOM®: substantial metagenome libraries (BRAIN Biotech AG)
- CompActives®: easily scalable compounds for bioactivity screenings (BRAIN Biotech AG)
- MEGx: world’s most sustainable collection of purified natural products, isolated from plants (MEGxp) and microorganisms (MEGxm) (AnalytiCon Discovery)