Biology laboratory assistant (m/f/d) vocational training program
If you are interested in scientific issues, like to gain insights into groundbreaking fields of research, and if you want to deliver on substantial assignments working in an interdisciplinary team, a biology laboratory assistant vocational training program is just the right choice for you. The training program will generally last three and a half years and, performance permitting, may be reduced to three years.
Next to a sound basic training, you will have the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects in our company. You will gain insights into various technologies and learn how molecular biology, microbiology, cell culture technology, fermentation, and analytics are applied in the workplace.
In addition to a strong performance in biology, chemistry and mathematics, we expect you to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment and work dependably - even when confronted with complex matters. Good German and basic English language skills are likewise appreciated. Your competencies include the ability to work in a team, and in an ideal world you are IT literate and confident using MS Office solutions, and not at odds with technology in general terms? Then do not hesitate to submit your application for the next vocational training program in 2022.
BRAIN’s biology laboratory assistant vocational training program at a glance:
- Work on various research and development projects
- Independent planning and execution of experiments in the fields of cell culture, microbiology, analytics, fermentation, and molecular biology
- Application of biochemical and biotechnological procedures
- Documentation and evaluation of the course of experiments and their results
- Support of the general laboratory organization
- Good secondary school leaving certificate; Realschulabschluss, Fachabitur, Abitur or equivalent
- Strong performance in Biology and Chemistry
- Good German, Mathematics and English skills
- Interest in scientific matters and problems
- Willingness to carry out animal tests as part of the vocational training program
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills, flexibility, commitment
- Pleasure in working independently in an interdisciplinary team
After successfully completing their vocational training program, committed and motivated trainees may be offered a regular employment contract to strengthen our team in the long term. Do not hesitate to submit your application!