Office administrator (m/f/d) vocational training program
Would you like to find out how to master business administration challenges in a decidedly innovative corporate environment? And do you enjoy crunching numbers and understanding the inner business workings of a publicly listed company? Then an office administrator vocational training program is just the right choice for you. The training program will generally last three years and, performance permitting, may be reduced to two and a half years.
Next to receiving a sound basic training, you will be qualified to help solve challenging business problems. You will gain insights into BRAIN’s business segments and its various administrative areas and processes. At BRAIN you will also find an environment to develop your specialist skills in line with the elective skills modules you choose within your vocational training program.
In addition to a good secondary school leaving certificate (Realschulabschluss, Fachabitur, Abitur, or equivalent), we expect you to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment and work dependably - even when confronted with demanding matters. Pronounced German and English language skills are likewise appreciated. Your competencies include the ability to work in a team, and in an ideal world you are IT literate and confident using MS Office solutions and not at odds with technology in general terms? We are looking forward to receiving your enquiry about the next vocational training start.
BRAIN’s office administrator vocational training program at a glance
- Organization of departmental office processes and secretarial dutie
- Communication with corporate customers
- Planning of meetings or events
- Dealing with HR processes
- Coordination of procurement processes and inventory management
- Financial and administrative accounting, support of business processes
- Good secondary school leaving certificate; Realschulabschluss, Fachabitur, Abitur, or equivalent
- Business school leaving certificate or initial business experience are an asset
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pronounced communication skills in both German and English
- Interest in dealing with numbers
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills, flexibility, commitment
- Pleasure in working independently
After successfully completing their vocational training program, committed and motivated trainees may be offered a regular employment contract to strengthen our team in the long term. Do not hesitate to submit your application!
How to apply at BRAIN
Please apply through our career portal or submit your complete application documents together with a letter of motivation and your salary expectations as a PDF by e-mail or by mail to:
BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstädter Straße 34–36
We will confirm receipt of your documents, review your application and get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.
You can obtain information relevant to data protection regarding the handling of your application via the following links to the data protection statement in the recruitment process of our website and the information notes for applicants.